25 July 09 | Sayonara Bali

It's time to say goodbye to Bali... This time we nearly missed the flight again because last call for boarding time was 20mins before departure. Our flight was at 4pm and 3.40pm we started to run from the restaurant (shown below) to Gate 9. And from the restaurant to Gate9, it was like 1km distance. Gosh.. I felt all the food that I just swallowed jump up and down in my stomach.... and after I ran half a km, I got no breath... I was so tired, but I still have to run so that I wont miss the flight. And, I saw the long queue lining up for the last bag screening. I knew it was a disaster. So, me and hubby quickly ran to the stewardess and asked if the plane to Kuala Lumpur still there. Luckily, we managed to cut queue and yeah... what a drama!!



The last meal we had before we board the plane. Banana chocolate shake.

*sorry, I forgot the name*

Grilled chicken with cream sauce....

Thank God we managed to catch the flight.... and home sweet home =)
The darurat sounds so errm.... like dying. Haha...
That's all for my Bali trip... and I will definitely go there for few things:
1) Grilled fish at Jimbaran Bay
2) Grilled spicy jagung
3) SPA Bali
4) Beach
5) Bakso
6) Shopping at Sukawati
7) Kintamani (is a must)

0 comments:

Post a Comment